to Creative Director
Position: Administrative Assistant to Owner/Creative Director.
Description: Support our company Co-Founder/Creative Director in handling administrative duties related to Buying, Marketing, Design Projects and Visual Display.
Objective: Join a capable, positive, high-performance team at McKee & Company to provide administrative support at a high level of competency and excellence so Creative Director is able to focus on position objectives and company vision/mission.
- Interface with vendors regarding status of product and issue resolution.
- Screen and make calls to vendors; draft correspondence and e-mails.
- Manage calendar, along with some travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Research and write up information on merchandise for use in communication/training of sales staff.
- Research and prepare special reports and memos as needed.
- Assist in administrative needs surrounding the creation of company website, and related photo shoots, as well as all client project photo shoots.
- Load company pictures on Pinterest, Website, and Houzz.
- Keep music play list for Showroom updated.
- Rename and continually research SEO words for product for sale on company website.
- Various errands for Director, including preparation for events and merchandising displays.
- Available to occasionally work at Directors home office.
- Highly organized, efficient, calm under time pressure.
- Tenacious, with an excellence in follow-through/task completion.
- Maturity and tact in handling vendor and customer issues.
- Comfortable pushing people when necessary to meet client/Director expectations.
- Strong sense of responsibility tracking customer orders and keeping client status sheet current.
- Minimum 3-5 year work experience supporting executive staff preferred, or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines.
- Ability to respond to difficult situations and individuals in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient/knowledgeable with Facebook/Instagram.
- Experience using Quickbooks is a plus.
- Some use of personal vehicle.
- 30 to 40 hours per week work schedule.